Thank you so much Sinawo for the nomination, I wish I knew what Sinawo meant for I’ll have a daughter some day and I could use a cool name. I want to find sometime and read all your posts. If you don’t follow Sinawo yet, you might fall into a ditch.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share seven facts about yourself
Check out these awesome guys.
- Joel Jemba
- Alexander Twino
- Village Belle
Facts and Furious 7
- I was very intrepid, naughty growing up.
Age 6-10; I nearly drowned in a pool. Almost drunk myself to death. Was nearly gored by a bull. Was electrocuted and burnt my palms and fingers to the born. Was never home. I fought for a girl in Kindergarten. And I always had a dosage of 5 canes from my Mum every night after supper.
Age 10-14; We moved to our other home. Promised my big brother never to touch booze again. Became a responsible boy. Was still naughty though. Became Head Prefect. Was Number 1 in Class the entire Primary Level. Was the comedian of the Class and the youngest. Joined Secondary School.
Age 14-16; Was now in form 2. Puberty was at the peak. Girls, school-school love letters. Mum found my stash and help a family meeting. Was hardworking, would do work in the morning before reporting to Boarding School in the Evening. Developed my love for IT, others would escape for booze, porn, movies. I’d be in an Internet Cafe. Lost my virginity.
Age 16-18; High School. Left a single sex school for a mixed one. Had a girl fall for me, to perfect friendship. Had a girl fall for me, and I didn’t even care. *breaks my heart. Fell for a girl, who super curved me. Fell for a girl, who left as our love was growing. Fell for a girl and we became a couple. We were the couple of the School. Was expelled from the School Hostel because I was from a fancier school *looked down on authority and I wouldn’t wear a tie. Stayed alone at home for the 1 year. Became a prefect, was readmitted to Hostel. Got caught on the same day not in class, and was almost expelled again.
Age 18-23; Vacation. Hardwork. New House at the other home. University came calling. First class, first year. CGPA kept falling gradually. Hostel life, drink ups for a guy who didn’t drink. Brokeness, fucking brokeness. Easy lay, sleep overs and walks of shame. Maturity came calling. Employment.
Age 23-24; Graduation. Friends *girls getting married, left right and center. Workmates.
- I believe in love, real love. And I’ve experienced it not once, twice, but thrice.
- I don’t believe in Religion. It’s too divisive, controlling and not worth it.
- I believe in God. I pray every night and morning. I trust God.
- I’m a reserved guy, I cook, sew, play ball, board games, I live for Music.
- I trust. Foolishly trust, but I believe it’s okay to trust and be betrayed than not to.
- If I hate you, loathe you, I can’t stand looking at you in the eye. I only hate one and a half people. I rarely hate. I feel bad when I hate. I’d rather be disappointed than disappoint.
I think that’s 7 facts, were they even facts, but anyway. Whats’ life?